A MONTHLY FORMAT TO HELP PRAY THROUGHOUT YOUR DAY
The Compose, Rhythms and Signature journal all include our monthly format of structured sections but have different features depending on your current prayer goal.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
This is the best prayer journal on the market (in my opinion) in both looks, feel, and function. -Mae C
My best friend and I decided to both buy this journal and use them side-by-side this year. I'm so glad we did! -Greer P.
My thoughts are organized and I don’t forget to pray for things anymore. I am eager to talk to the Lord. -Christy P.
Rhythms Prayer Journal (Yearly)
You might think the term "prayer warrior" is reserved for that girl on Instagram who's daily gleaning wisdom from the Bible over a delicious cup of coffee. Or maybe it makes you think of the grandma who’s had years of experience.
- has the goal to develop a daily prayer practice
- craves the accountability that comes from having a year’s worth of pre-dated months
- wants to look back on her 2022 prayer story all in one place
- needs writing space only 2-3 times a week
Not sure which spiral prayer journal is right for you? Take our quiz!
- Monthly Prompts - This section is divided into 12 months with various prompts to organize your prayer requests for Our World & Nation, My Community, My Church, My Loves, My Family, Sweet Friends, Salvation, The Heavy, Personal, Big Goals and three blank sections to customize yourself. Each month, there is also a section for keeping track of answered prayers, adoration, scripture, and a challenge or goal to make prayer a habit.
- Conversation - On those days it's especially hard to concentrate or you want to recall more details about an answered prayer, flip to this lined section and find lined pages to jot down prayers. There is enough space for 2-3 times per week throughout the year. If you desire more writing space, check our Signature Prayer Journal.
- Gratitude - Listing out gratitudes has an incredible way of changing our outlook and setting our hearts on our generous God. This section includes 1,000 lines to fill up with gratitudes throughout the year.
- Pocket in the front cover to hold notes.
- Plastic bookmark that snaps into the coils.
- 5.5” X 8” | Hardcover wrapped in 3 linen fabric options | Gold embossed | Three tabs | Lettering by Selah Paper
- 226 pages total (Prompts Section - 12 months with 7 pages for each of the months | Gratitude Section - 40 lined pages with space for 1000 gratitudes | Conversations Section - 69 lined pages with space to write out your prayers a few times a week)
- Thick pages that won't bleed. 120 gsm.
- Comes in a keepsake box.