Rhythms Prayer Journal (Yearly)
You might think the term "prayer warrior" is reserved for that girl on Instagram who's daily gleaning wisdom from the Bible over a delicious cup of coffee. Or maybe it makes you think of the grandma who’s had years of experience.
Here’s the truth and some good news: Being a prayer warrior is a learned skill. Make headway on that goal this year by zeroing in on one thing--showing up.
Our Rhythms Prayer Journal (or "the yearly") is meant to help you create a consistent rhythm of prayer in a year’s time.
- has the goal to develop a daily prayer practice
- craves the accountability that comes from having a year’s worth of pre-dated months
- wants to look back on her 2024 prayer story all in one place
- needs writing space only 2-3 times a week
Not sure which journal is for you? Click here.
- Monthly Prompts - This section is divided into 12 months with various prompts to organize your prayer requests for Our World & Nation, My Community, My Church, My Loves, My Family, Sweet Friends, Salvation, The Heavy, Personal, Big Goals and three blank sections to customize yourself. Each month, there is also a section for keeping track of answered prayers, adoration, scripture, and a challenge or goal to make prayer a habit.
- Conversation - On those days it's especially hard to concentrate or you want to recall more details about an answered prayer, flip to this lined section and find lined pages to jot down prayers. There is enough space for 2-3 times per week throughout the year. If you desire more writing space, check our Signature Prayer Journal.
- Gratitude - Listing out gratitudes has an incredible way of changing our outlook and setting our hearts on our generous God. This section includes 1,000 lines to fill up with gratitudes throughout the year.
- Pocket in the front cover to hold notes.
- Plastic bookmark that snaps into the coils.
- 5.5” X 8” | Hardcover wrapped in 3 linen fabric options | Gold embossed | Three tabs | Lettering by Inkspired by Nikki
- 226 pages total (Prompts Section - 12 months with 7 pages for each of the months | Gratitude Section - 40 lined pages with space for 1000 gratitudes | Conversations Section - 69 lined pages with space to write out your prayers a few times a week)
- Thick pages that won't bleed. 120 gsm.
- Comes in a keepsake box.
- Naomi Paper Co. is our letterer for 2024 Rhythms + Compose.
Curious how you might use this in daily life? Watch this short video!
Mix and match any product for these codes to work! Can not be combined with other codes or marked-down items.
Code 3ORMORE - 20% (Great for last-minute gifts)
Code 10ORMORE - 25% (Great for small groups)
Code 50ORMORE - 33% each (Great for schools or conferences)
We normally ship every Monday and Thursday but this time of year we try to ship out as quickly as possible! Most orders from Black Friday on are shipped Priority (2-3 day shipping). As long as you order by Dec 14, you should receive your package in plenty of time to put under the Christmas tree! Orders made between Dec 15 - 25 will ship Dec 26. For questions about your order, please contact email@example.com.
We can send a short (1-2 sentence) note with a gift order! Leave the wording you would like in the notes section of your order. We are not able to offer gift wrapping at this time.
We do ship internationally to some locations, although shipping costs are typically high. If you have someone in the States that you can ship to, Cyber Monday will be the best day to purchase a spiral prayer journal because of the $5 flat expedited domestic shipping deal. Click here for more details on international shipping!
If you changed your mind, we are happy to refund the cost of any journals that are returned to us unopened. Shipping will be charged but you will get a refund for the cost of the journal when it arrives back to our shop! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your return.