2017 Yearly Prayer Journal
This item is sold out and will not be restocked in 2017. Sign up for our newsletter to find out when pre-order starts for the 2018 version and grab a women's undated or the Fresh Start journal to try out our format and be ready for next year!
It's three journals in one! This will be your new favorite quiet time OR on-the-go resource! Our yearly journal has three sections all geared to help you find focus in your prayer life.
- Prompt Section - Similar to our previous prayer journals, the prompts section is divided into 12 months with various sections to organize your prayer requests including Our Nation & World, My Community (new!), My Loves, My Family, Sweet Friends, The Hard to Love (new!), Those Hurts, Personal, Big Goals (new!) and three unnamed sections to fill in on your own. Customers have used these for friends trying to conceive, salvation, etc. There is also a section for answered prayers, Scriptures and quotes to encourage you throughout the month as well as an Adoration section (new!) to list qualities about God that you want to meditate on that month. For added encouragement, we've included a spot for a new monthly challenge (i.e. 15 minutes a day, pray through one section a day, read a book on prayer, etc.).
- Gratitude Section - Listing out gratitudes has an incredible way of changing our outlook and setting our hearts on our generous God. Science is even backing me up on this! Want more joy? Start writing out what you have to be grateful for! This section includes over 1,000 lines to write out gratitudes throughout the year. That's a little less than 3 every day.
- Conversation Section - On those days it's especially hard to concentrate or you want to remember more details about an answered prayer, flip to the Conversations section and find space to jot down your prayers.
See product video here.
- 5.5X8 | Hard cover wrapped in gray linen fabric | Lettering by Lindsay Letters
- Prompts Section - 12 months with 7 pages for each of the months.
- Gratitude Section - 41 lined pages with space for 1000+ gratitudes
- Conversations Section - 75 lined pages